1. When asked what your dream job is, you say "I wanna be an assassin!"
2. You can usually be found wearing a white hoodie, or white cloak with a hood sewn on.
3. You've made your own hidden blade.
4. You've chopped off your ring finger in order to use said hidden blade.
5. You were smart and made the sequel version of the hidden blade in order to keep your ring finger.
6. You smear blood on the feather of a bird and claim you just succeeded in an assassination.
7. You try to swing from planters hanging on porches, streetlights, etc.
8. You hop from roof to roof.
9. You climb onto your town's watertower and attempt to "Synchronize"
10. You address those you don't like as "Templars"
11. When you don't want to do something, you say "VIVA LE RESISTANCE!"
12. You have recently gotten into free-running or cross-country
13. Whenever you see an oddly-shaped metal bench or table, you lay on it and ask "Why isn't the Animus working...?"
14. When listening to Narutards talk about ninja stuff, you picture Ezio or Altair instead.
15. Songs like "Hoodie Ninja" or "Run Free" make you picture Altair or Ezio running from rooftop to rooftop.
16. Instead of thinking of Leonardo as the guy everyone else knows, you think of him as your best friend.
17. You desperately want to punch each and every beggar woman you see.
18. You suspect your rarely seen relative of being an assassin.
19. You follow the assassin's creed every second of the day. a. You do not harm innocent people b. You do not compromise the well-being your friends or family c. You try to hide in plain sight, even though it's not that complicated these days
20. You firmly believe that nothing is true and everything is permitted.
21. You have the assassin insignia tattooed somewhere on your body.
22. You can't get a tattoo, so you draw it on your skin with permanent marker, and renew it every day
23. Or you have it drawn on or stitched to one of your jackets so you can always have it.
24. You plan on naming (or already have named) one of your children Altair, Ezio, or Leo.
25. You go into bars and ask for Desmond
26. If a Desmond is presented to you, you question him about his Abstergo.
27. You talk in a very old-age manner (i.e. "blast you, you heathen!")
28. You refrain from speaking with contractions.
29. You avoid authority figures at all costs, even though you've done nothing wrong.
30. Even if you're caught doing something wrong, you claim it was "For the good of the brotherhood!"
1, 8 (only on World of Warcraft), 10, 14, 16, 17, 19 (c. only happens at school when we work in groups as I view the Templars as everyone who are jerks, ie, everyone in my classes besides friends), 22 (will do so because I can and because I want to...and also because 22 is my lucky number), and 29 (except for the cop at my school, he's cool).
Looks like I am 30 % addicted to Assassin's Creed and I never even played it before.
Hello! :wave: I
thought of making
this small guide,
based from my
to give tips to
beginners, to be
more successful at
since seeing from my
many had difficulty
with it. So here are
some tips to help
boosting your sales.
Do you feel like no
one cares about your
no matter how hard
you try, you'll
been there before.A
little less than a
year ago, I didn't
even have 100
was tough trying to
even though I priced
them around 10 -
This is quite a
topic, and I know
that not all
deviants share the
same point of view,
and I respect that.
I'm sure that there
are many other
upon this subject,
but because I
personally have had
very bad experiences
with it, I want to
inform my watchers
about it m...
tend to feel
uninspired to do
there are also those
blissful moments of
and time goes by
going with the flow,
so merged in the
process, that t...
Lit Basics WeekIt
goes without saying
that being noticed
on dA as an artist
isn't easy. Add in
the fact that you're
literature to a
arts site and you
have an even lower
chance of being
do their best to