1. When asked what your dream job is, you say "I wanna be an assassin!"
2. You can usually be found wearing a white hoodie, or white cloak with a hood sewn on.
3. You've made your own hidden blade.
4. You've chopped off your ring finger in order to use said hidden blade.
5. You were smart and made the sequel version of the hidden blade in order to keep your ring finger.
6. You smear blood on the feather of a bird and claim you just succeeded in an assassination.
7. You try to swing from planters hanging on porches, streetlights, etc.
8. You hop from roof to roof.
9. You climb onto your town's watertower and attempt to "Synchronize"
10. You address those you don't like as "Templars"
11. When you don't want to do something, you say "VIVA LE RESISTANCE!"
12. You have recently gotten into free-running or cross-country
13. Whenever you see an oddly-shaped metal bench or table, you lay on it and ask "Why isn't the Animus working...?"
14. When listening to Narutards talk about ninja stuff, you picture Ezio or Altair instead.
15. Songs like "Hoodie Ninja" or "Run Free" make you picture Altair or Ezio running from rooftop to rooftop.
16. Instead of thinking of Leonardo as the guy everyone else knows, you think of him as your best friend.
17. You desperately want to punch each and every beggar woman you see.
18. You suspect your rarely seen relative of being an assassin.
19. You follow the assassin's creed every second of the day. a. You do not harm innocent people b. You do not compromise the well-being your friends or family c. You try to hide in plain sight, even though it's not that complicated these days
20. You firmly believe that nothing is true and everything is permitted.
21. You have the assassin insignia tattooed somewhere on your body.
22. You can't get a tattoo, so you draw it on your skin with permanent marker, and renew it every day
23. Or you have it drawn on or stitched to one of your jackets so you can always have it.
24. You plan on naming (or already have named) one of your children Altair, Ezio, or Leo.
25. You go into bars and ask for Desmond
26. If a Desmond is presented to you, you question him about his Abstergo.
27. You talk in a very old-age manner (i.e. "blast you, you heathen!")
28. You refrain from speaking with contractions.
29. You avoid authority figures at all costs, even though you've done nothing wrong.
30. Even if you're caught doing something wrong, you claim it was "For the good of the brotherhood!"
About the point
lottery:To join the
lottery all you have
to do is +fav this
journal. In 48 hours
i wil use a
randomly pick a
number from 1 to how
many favs this
journal got and the
deviant who's name
corresponds to that
number will win 300
points :D :la:About
This week's Site
Update is a little
different from usual
in that we don't
have any publicly
However, it's for a
good reason. Our
team is currently at
of our Devious
Technology team are
A Tribute to
s Note:Why did we
delay for more than
a week the
publishing of this
@shep4life is the
Jamey, you always
attention to parts
you like, and are
one of the
on here. You're
OUR ART IS LITERALLY
THE MOST AMAZING
THING EVER. I WISH I
COULD DRAW LIKE YOU
I ALWAYS SEE YOU...
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More